The Mattress Essential Visco brand Invacare ® high-quality, developed for home care and institutional. Minimizes the risk of developing pressure ulcers thanks to visco foam elastic that allows for a good immersion of the user's body, a good distribution of pressure points and providing maximum comfort.
- For users with Medium to High risk of developing pressure ulcers or with a value of up to 15+ on the scale of Waterlow.
- Top layer of visco foam elastic with 40 mm of height.
- Bottom Base foam-high resiliency for better support of the foam top and the user.
- Cover in polyurethane multi-elastic permeable to vapors, resistant to water.
- Locking with opening on 3 sides to facilitate inspection and cleaning
- Visco 12 cm (height): Approved for users up to 110 kg.
- Visco 15cm (height): Approved for users up to 140 kg.
- Outer cover, bi-elastic polyurethane very flexible, water proof.
- Layer acastelada foam.
- Foam, HR high quality and resilience.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
- The mattress does not need to be flipped over, therefore reduces the need for maintenance and handling of the caregiver.
- Washing the covers the recommended temperature of 80 °C using a solution of diluted detergent.
Book Essential Visco