Manufactured by the national brand Orthia® Ref. 2405055, it allows a quiet sleep, a correct sleeping posture and relaxes the muscles of the neck. It combines a design of a traditional pillow with the function of support to the neck and cervical spine. Ergonomic and slow recovery, its memory foam initially developed by NASA, molds itself perfectly to the contours of the body through pressure and body temperature, because once exposed to this two factors it becomes smoother.
▪ Viscoelastic Pillow.
▪ Memory Foam.
▪ Ensures a correct and comfortable position during sleep.
▪ Ideal support for the neck.
▪ Minimizes snoring.
▪ Reduces the development of bacteria and fungi.
▪ Who looks for a Pillow of excellence and quiet nights.
▪ People who are bedridden or who remain lying down for a long time.
▪ Relief of cervical pain and stiffness and headaches.
▪ Relief of degenerative discarthrosis, commonly known as "parrot's beaks", thus preventing the progressive narrowing of the intervertebral space and forcing it to decompress.
▪ Exterior – cotton cover removable
▪ Interior – Viscoelastic polyurethane foam.
Care and Hygiene
▪ Washable washers up to 30ºC.
▪ To clean the pillow, remove the cover and aerate the material.