Pocket Bra for Mastectomy Anita Stella Ref. 5715
Anita is a german brand thar stands out for the quality of its products and the rigor of its details. Flexible microfiber fabric cups they feature unique floral embroidery on the straps. The bilateral padded bags allow to keep the prostheses in the correct position, offering comfort and safety in any situation.
- ▪ Pre-molded cups provide the perfect shape and are invisible under clothing.
- ▪ Air-permeable textile bags.
- ▪ Perfect comfort, it can be individually sewn.
- ▪ Lined, soft handles and finished in lace.
- ▪ Back adjustable in four positions.
- ▪ 80% Polyamide.
- ▪ 15% Spandex.
- ▪ 5% Polyester.
Hygiene and Care
- Delicate Washing at 30ºC.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use substances to whitten fabrics.
- Do not Iron.
Read carefully to choose the most suitable size for your situation, so that there are no constraints on your order.
Know what size bra you were wearing. If you are mastectomized on one of your breasts, the measure of that bra will help you determine which size and cup of bra you will wear in this new phase.
For example, if you wore the 36B bra, it will be the same.
Note that the Anita brand uses the measure of the chest, in centimeters, to measure the sizes. To make it easier, the Loja Ortopédica uses the common size system. Still, if you prefer to be guided by the sizes of the brand, we leave the equivalence table below.