Manufactured by the brand Anita® Ref 1151X, it has a unique technology: the fold on the back FlexGap that allows a natural oscillation, in order to adapt perfectly to the chest, flattening itself in the horizontal position. Its reduced weight and great molding capacity, allow the mastectomized woman to perform physical activity or more vigorous movements without constraints.
▪ Box with 1 (one) unit.
▪ Complete prosthesis with weight reduction up to 42%.
▪ Even softer and more natural thanks to the new membrane.
▪ FlexGap pleats for more natural swing.
▪ 100% Silicone.
Hygiene and Care
▪ Wash with warm water, shower gel and towel dry.
▪ Do not use brushes or bleaching and/or abrasive products.
▪ Daily use.
▪ For sports practice.
▪ In case of lymphoedema.
▪ Tasks that require movement.
▪ To compensate for irregularities.
▪ The use of a prosthesis is recommended for the purpose of weight compensation against the other breast, after healing.
How to determine the size of the prosthesis?
Pay attention to the table to choose your prosthesis. Consider the size of your chest (usually what the wearer would wear in a bra).