Manufactured by the brand Herbi Feet Ref 11.053.20, it is used to protect the most distal part of the finger, interdigital calluses and partially amputated fingers, in order to avoid friction and overpressure between fingers. Thanks to its special density it protects the affected area relieving pain.
▪ Package with 1 unit.
▪ In non-toxic viscoelastic polymer gel.
▪ Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, preventing the appearance of fungi and bacteria.
▪ Contains medicinal grade mineral oils that soften the skin.
▪ Improves the skin's ability to regenerate and heal.
▪ Can be used in situations with hammer toes, overlapping or under overlapping toes.
▪ Keratosic injury or partially amputated fingers.
▪ Dry skin or nail problems.
▪ Relieves pressure and friction.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Cut a section of pipe of the right size and apply it to be protected.
▪ Recommended hand washing with water, neutral soap and sprinkling with talcum powder.