Anita Cosamia 5310 Post Radiotherapy Bra
Post Surgical Bra
Anita Cosamia 5310 Mastectomy Bra
Anita is a german brand thar stands out for the quality of its products and the rigor of its details. This bra smoothes, relaxes and preserves the skin thanks to its supersoft bustier. The chest support between two layers, the pre-molded double cups in soft and elastic material allow a firm, secure and elegant support of the chest. It has no seams on the inside.
- ▪ Double microfiber cups.
- ▪ No cups for Prostheses or seams inside.
- ▪ Comfort straps with reduced elasticity.
- ▪ Holds the breasts firmly in the body.
- ▪ Chest support provides firm support.
- ▪ Reconstruction or conservation operations.
- ▪ Hypersensitive skin as a consequence, or not, of radiotherapy.
- ▪ In case of dysphoedemas.
- ▪ 70% Polyamide.
- ▪ 15% Spandex.
- ▪ 15% Polyester.
Hygiene and Care
- Delicate Washing at 30ºC.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use substances to whitten fabrics.
Read carefully to choose the most suitable size for your situation, so that there are no constraints on your order.
Know what size bra you were wearing. If you are mastectomized on one of your breasts, the measure of that bra will help you determine which size and cup of bra you will wear in this new phase.
For example, if you wore the 36B bra, it will be the same.
Note that the Anita brand uses the measure of the chest, in centimeters, to measure the sizes. To make it easier, the Loja Ortopédica uses the common size system. Still, if you prefer to be guided by the sizes of the brand, we leave the equivalence table below.
Be the first to write your review !