Manufactured by the brand Anita® Ref 1045X, this prosthesis is indicated for situations in which it is not appropriate to place a total prosthesis. Suitable for compensating irregularities in the partially mastectomized chest, due to its variable volume with medicinal foam. Its extra-thin edges allow a natural adaptation to the body, resulting in an organic transition between the body and the prosthesis. The air-permeable textile back helps to circulate the air behind the prosthesis so there is no discomfort or irritation.
▪ Box with 1 (one) unit.
▪ Cups without seams.
▪ For sensitive skin.
▪ Extra-flat edges for a more natural look.
▪ Compensation on the sides and undersides of the breasts.
▪ Volume compensation in the upper parts of the breasts.
▪ One size fits all.
▪ Air-permeable microfiber back.
▪ 100% Silicone.
▪ 75% Polyamide.
▪ 25% spandex.
Hygiene and Care
▪ Wash with warm water, shower gel and towel dry.
▪ Do not use brushes or bleaching and/or abrasive products.
▪ The use of a prosthesis is recommended for the purpose of weight compensation against the other breast, after healing.
▪ After reconstructive or conservation surgery.
▪ Compensation for aesthetic defects/lack of volume.