Gel insole from the brand Ecosil® Ref E20010, carefully manufactured in gel polymer, does not havelining in the heel and metatarsal region, so the damping effect is maximized in these regions. Ideal for sports and work activities, where the professional spends long periods of hours standing.
▪ Cut-out at both ends.
▪ Its thin thickness allows it to be used in almost all shoes.
▪ Pack of 2 units.
▪ Prevents calluses.
▪ Absorption of impacts and pressure on the soles of the feet.
▪ Pains in the tarsal and metatarsal regions.
▪ Tired feet.
▪ Prevents pain throughout the sole of the foot due to excessive pressure or poor support of the foot.
Instructions for use and hygiene
▪ Select the proper insole size.
▪ Place the insole inside the shoe, ensuring that it is correctly positioned.
▪ The grid must be at the top, in contact with the sole of the foot.