Double Density Insole from the brand Ecosil® Ref E20050, was specially designed to provide extra rest for the feet. It has an excellent density and special capacity to absorb impacts, making it ideal for sports and work activities, in which professionals spend long periods of hours standing.
▪ 100% viscoelastic silicone, with different densities that cushion the load points in the calcaneal regions and in the longitudinal arch (blue).
▪ Skin and cutaneous tissue protection.
▪ Its thin thickness allows it to be used in all types of shoes.
▪ Pack of 2 units.
▪ Prevents calluses.
▪ Prevents metatarsalgia and pain throughout the sole of the foot due to excessive pressure or poor support of the foot.
▪ Heel pains.
▪ Joint pain.
▪ Tired feet.
▪ Pains in the sole of the foot.
▪ Work and sports activities.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Place the insole inside the shoe, ensuring that it is correctly positioned.
▪ The grid must be at the top, in contact with the sole of the foot.
▪ If necessary, the insoles can be cut out from the front.