From the brand García Ref. 2140, this pedalboard can be used with the feet and hands to perform rehabilitation exercises or exercise the muscles of the extremities and improve blood circulation. The central screw serves to regulate the resistance of the exercise. At the ends of the legs has four tips for better grip on the surface where it is placed.
▪ Easy to use.
▪ Possibility to regulate the intensity of the effort throught the upper screw.
▪ Pressure lever for pedaling.
▪ Plastic pedals.
▪ Non-slip base.
▪ Weight: 2,8kg.
▪ Dimension: 40 X 50 X 27 cm (Width X Length X Height).
Recommendations for Use
▪ Product designed to be used seated. Never use standing up.
▪ Check that the pedalboard is resting on a flat and resistant surface.
▪ Maintain a proper position of the back and breathe properly.