The Bra Breastfeeding with Hoops 5053 brand Anita ® carefully manufactured with soft lace and with a floral design, is the ideal choice to get away from the usual default of brassieres, breastfeeding. Available until the world cup J.
- Cups structured, lined with microfiber charmeuse in skin tone.
- Support all the way to the back of the cup, up to the shoulder straps for a better support.
- Back in powertûle firm, double in the larger sizes.
- Back adjustable in four positions.
- Soft lace and flat with floral design.
- 80% Polyamide; 20% Elastane.
How to know the number of my bra and cup?
Measure 1, the size of the Bra: Take the measure of the perimeter of the bottom of the chest. ( See table)
Measure 2, measure the perimeter in the bigger points of the chest.
Measure 3, the calculation of the cup: Make the subtraction of the point 2 and 1, the result will be the size of your cup.
Example: Measure 2, the perimeter of the bigger points of the chest - Measure 1, the perimeter of the bottom of the chest= Size of the cup
Calculation: 89 - 76= 13 cm, size 34 cup A
Note: Check if taken correctly your measurements and you choose the exact size of the bra. Because once the article purchased, it is not possible to carry out the exchange or return of the same.