Manufactured by the brand Orliman® Ref J001G, in a lighter version, functional and comfortable format allows an excellent adaptation and easy application. Structure in light aluminum alloy with a very aesthetic and up-to-date format, with an innovative three-dimensional pectoral support system consisting of the movement of 3 tilting axes, allowing a perfect adaptation in the chest area, achieving full elastic range, making it much more comfortable its adaptation to the patient's body, minimizing painful impacts that can influence the use of the orthosis in the prescribed treatment.
▪ Composed of 3 support points – suprapubic, dorsolumbar and sternal.
▪ With articulation system and adjustment in height and width.
▪ The tilting pelvic support allows for a more comfortable position and can be fixed at a specific angle.
▪ The safe and quick closing system, consisting of a spring that prevents it from opening unintentionally.
▪ All the upper areas are lined with padded protection allowing a very high comfort for the patient.
▪ Stable fractures in the vertebral area of the dorsal and lumbar spine.
▪ Vertebral pain caused by secondary metastases.
▪ Spondyloarthrosis associated with arthritic sclerosis.
▪ Chronic back pain and back pain.
▪ Immobilization of intervertebral discs after surgery.
▪ Orthotic treatment after spinal fracture surgery.