Manufactured by the Invacare brand, it was ergonomically designed from the ground up to focus on key aspects that are important to both new users and seasonal users. With powerful outdoor capabilities, combined with advanced safety features, it has a rangeof 52 km/h and can reach a top speed of 10 km/h and is ideal for users who need extra performance.
▪ Equipped with an angle-adjustable steering column and ergonomic steering wheel.
▪ Seat DELUXE 20“ swiveling and sliding.
▪ Backrest with angle adjustment and folding system over the seat.
▪ Armrests adjustable in width and angle.
▪ LED light system and front basket.
▪ Automatic curve deceleration and stabilization system.
▪ Fully suspended chassis to provide comfort
▪ Automatic speed reducer
▪ Stop lights
▪ Weight: 78kg
▪ Approved for users up to 160 kg
▪ Batteries: 2 x 75 Ah - 240/600 W
▪ Autonomy: 52 km
▪ Speed: 10 km/h
▪ Climb: 10th
General Instructions Loading
▪ Charge for 18 hours before first use.
▪ It is recommended to charge the batteries daily after discharge, including every night.
▪ Depending on the state of discharge, it may take up to 12 hours for the batteries to fully charge.
▪ When the battery indicator is red, charge the battery for at least 16 hours.
▪ If possible, charge the batteries for 24 hours once a week.
▪ The charging socket is located under the seat.
1 - Turn off the Scooter.
2 - Remove the protection from the charging socket.
3 - Connect the battery charger to the scooter.
4 - Connect the battery charger to the electrical supply.