Scooter Orion Pro
From the brand Invacare, was designed ergonomically from the beginning to focus on key aspects, important for both new users as well as for people seasonal. With powerful capabilities abroad, combined with the advanced safety features, it has a range of 52 km/h and can reach a maximum speed of 10 km/h is ideal for users who need an extra performance.
- Equipped with steering column adjustable in angle and ergonomic steering wheel.
- Seat DELUXE 20“ spinner, and slider.
- Backrest angle setting system and foldable on the seat.
- Support arms adjustable in width and angle.
- System LED lights and basket front.
- System slowdown and the stabilization control in the curve.
- Chassis fully suspended to provide comfort
- Reducer speed automatic
- Stop lights
- Weight: 78kg
- Approved for users up to 160 Kg
- Batteries: 2 x 75 Ah - 240/600 W
- Autonomy: 52 Km
- Speed: 10 Km/h
- Rise: 10
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge for 18 hours before first use.
- Daily battery charging after discharge is recommended. Included every night.
- Depending on the state of discharge, it may take up to 12 hours to fully charge the batteries.
- When the battery indicator is red, charge the battery for at leat 16 hours.
- If possible, charge the batteries for 24 hours once a week.
- The charging socket is located under the seat.
- Battery Charging Process:
- 1 - Turn of the scooter.
- 2 - Remove the protection from the charging socket.
- 3 - Connect the battery charger to the scooter.
- 4 - Connect the battery charger to the power supply.
- Seat height: 440 - 510 mm
- Seat depth: 470 mm
- Height back: 490mm
- Seat width: 510 mm
- Total width: 650 mm
- Total length: 1320 mm
- Maximum height to overcome obstacles: 100 mm
Shipping costs increased for deliveries from the first floor