Diabetic Shoe for Men with Velcro Drift Ref.D2702 | D2711
Made by the prestigious national brandNursing Care, this shoe was specially designed to protect and care for delicate or risky feet, a normal pathology for people with diabetes. It can also be used by those who suffer from venous insufficiency or obesity and have symptoms similar to those of diabetic foot. This distinctive shoe with Velcro will give the wearer security and elegance.
▪ Perfectly adapts to the shape of the feet, so that they remain in an anatomically correct position, thanks to their generous shape.
▪ Silver wire lining for anti-bacterial action. This lining regulates the temperature, providing freshness in summer and comfort in winter.
▪ Comfortable non-slip sole, helping to relieve pressure on the sole of the foot.
▪ Has a strong, extended buttress to stabilize and support the ankle.
▪ Fully padded for comfort and no internal seams.
▪ The velcro fastening system, which allows an ideal fit to each foot.
▪ Part of the beak is hard to protect the fingers from knocks.
▪ Lightweight and non-slip.
▪ Does not cause allergies.
What are the characteristics of a neuropathic foot?
It has little sensitivity, but good blood circulation, which makes the tissues of the foot normally well nourished. Because they have little sensitivity to pain, they are more vulnerable to trauma (beats and burns, for example), however their good circulation makes recovery easier. The usual symptoms of a neuropathic foot are:
▪ Tendency for finger retraction.
▪ Decrease or absence of sensitivity.
▪ Calluses at pressure points (soles of the foot, heel and toes).