Manufactured by the prestigious national brand Nursing Care ®, it is aimed at people who need shoes that are particularly soft and able to adapt to morphological changes in the feet, such as those with claw or hammer toes and bunions. In addition to the other features of the Comfy range, which highlights the sole with extra shock absorption, the mirror is made of extensible material with a skin appearance, thus adapting very easily to these changes, avoiding pain or discomfort.
▪ With non-slip Comfy sole, with greater impact absorption to further enhance comfort.
▪ Breathable fabric with antibacterial action, free of odors and that regulates foot temperature.
▪ Adaptable to all foot morphologies, even with deformities or other pathologies.
▪ Anatomical shape designed and designed for any foot to be worn.
▪ Wide opening for more comfortable and intuitive wearing.
▪ Flexible for fluid and hassle-free walking.
▪ Adjustable through a resistant velcro.
▪ Anti static.
▪ Made in Portugal.
▪ Washable up to 30º C without centrifuging.
▪ Deformations such as claw and hammer fingers or bunions.
▪ Swollen feet.
▪ Joint stiffness.
▪ Front and top - Skin.
▪ Lining - Vegetal Skin (tanned without using harmful chemicals or paints).