Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
Made by the Littmann, this stethoscope provides high acoustic sensitivity and exceptional versatility, with a dual-sided chestpiece, the broad side being for adult patients and the small side for useful pediatric evaluations.
- Designed for use in adult and pediatric patients.
- Stainless steel tunable chestpiece on both sides with open or closed bell
- Tunable diaphragm technology - a 3M invention - allows doctors to hear sounds of various frequencies by simply adjusting the pressure on the headphone.
- Anti-cold membrane ring for patient comfort
- Includes a couple of additional eartips.
- 5 year warranty
Care and Hygiene
- Clean the stethoscope with a disposable wipe with soap and water.
- The tunable diaphragms, nonchill bell sleeve and the eartips can be removed for thorough cleaning.
- Do not subject the stethoscope to any sterilization process.
- Avoid storing the product at extreme heat.