Manufactured by the Orthia ® brand, it minimizes the pressure of the body on the support surface, in people who remain seated for long periods of time. The weight is distributed evenly, ensuring greater comfort for the user.
▪ For users at low risk of developing pressure ulcers.
▪ In the placement of affected areas (becoming ventilated and free from pressure).
▪ For relief of painful processes in the sacrococcygeal or perianal area (postpartum, post-operative pelvic and anorectal surgery).
▪ In hemorrhoidal pathologies.
▪ For the prevention of sacral area bedsores.
▪ As an adjuvant element in the treatment of some types of pressure ulcers.
▪ Exterior – Cotton or waterproof lining (removable and washable up to 30°C).