Manufactured by the national brand Orthia ®, it is used to minimize the pressure of the body on the support surface in people who remain seated for long periods of time. The weight is distributed evenly, ensuring greater comfort for the user.
▪ Relief of painful processes in the sacrococcygeal or perianal area (postpartum, postoperative pelvic and anorectal surgery).
▪ Adjuvant element in the treatment of some types of pressure ulcers.
▪ Placement of affected areas (being ventilated and free from pressure).
▪ Prevention of bed sores in the sacral zone.
▪ Hemorrhoid pathologies.
▪ Exterior: Bielastic, fireproof, liquid impervious and breathable cover.
▪ Inside: Polyurethane foam with a density of 50kg/m 3