Manufactured by the nacional Orthia® Ref. 2405053, it allows for a restful sleep, a correct sleeping posture and relaxes the muscles of the neck, and also provides a better positioning of the cervical spine while sleeping on the back (central position) or on the side (lateral position. Slow recovery, its memory foam initially developed by NASA, molds itself perfectly to the contours of the body through the pressure and body temperature, because once exposed to this two factors becomes more smooth and pleasant.
▪ Viscoelastic Pillow.
▪ Memory Foam.
▪ Pillow with opening in the middle and higher in this zone, to ensure a better positioning of the neck and shoulders, ensuring a more correct and comfortable position during sleep.
▪ Ideal support for the neck.
▪ Minimizes snoring.
▪ Reduces the development of bacteria and fungi.
▪ Who looks for a Pillow of excellence and quiet nights.
▪ People who are bedridden or who remain lying down for a long time.
▪ Relief of cervical pain and stiffness and headaches.
▪ Relief of degenerative discarthrosis, commonly known as "parrot's beaks", thus preventing the progressive narrowing of the intervertebral space and forcing it to decompress.
▪ Headache relief
▪ Exterior - Removable cotton cover
▪ Interior- Viscoelastic polyurethane foam
Care and Hygiene
▪ Washable washers up to 30ºC.
▪ To clean the pillow, remove the cover and aerate the material.