Crane Hydraulic Transfer of the trademark Orthos XXI ®, of domestic manufacture and of high quality, it has the same characteristics of the crane standard electric but with the hydraulic system. Provides a transfer to be comfortable whether it be a bed, chair or even the floor. Can be used by patients with amputation, paraplegia, tetraplegia, among other conditions, upon the application of the harnesses transfer the most appropriate.
- The legs of the base, equipped with double wheels resistant (two with brake), are opened by a lever to simplify the front-access in total security and stability.
- The wheels of the reduced dimensions allow easy entry of the crane under a bed.
- The movement of the arm is ensured by a hydraulic actuator, which ensures the raising and lowering of a way easy and smooth.
- Approved for users up to 150 kg.
- Length: 127 cm.
- Width legs closed: 60 cm.
- Width legs open: 120 cm.
- Minimum height of elevation: 66 cm.
- Maximum height elevation: 187 cm.
- Statements are free only to Continental Portugal.
- Free delivery only to Mainland Portugal.