Separator manufactured by the brand Ecosil Ref E11040, it is designed to protect the fingers in case of calluses and interdigital friction, reducing the pain caused by these pathologies. It also helps in aligning fingers due to metatarsal-phalangeal joint problems caused by Halluux Valgus.
▪ Package with 2 units.
▪ In non toxic viscoelastic polymer gel.
▪ Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
▪ Protection of the skin and cutaneous tissues.
▪ Contributes to the alignment of the metacarpophalangeal joint (ideal for bunion deformity and postoperative toe deviation).
▪ Reduces friction and irritation between adjacent or overlapping fingers.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Place the separator between the fingers to be protected or aligned. The most protruding part of the separator must face upwards.
▪ Recommended to wash by hand, with water, neutral soap and sprinkle with talcum powder.