Manufactured by the portuguese brand Orthos XXI®, this high quality chair is suitable for amputees users, as it contains a support base located behind the gravity line so that the chair and user remain in balance. With two application possibilities for the rear axle, 10 and 15cm from the normal axle.
▪ Steel structure, metallic gray with black upholstery.
▪ Specially created for amputees users.
▪ Easily detachable armrest.
▪ Detachable footrest, folding out and adjustable in height.
▪ Solid front wheels.
▪ Pneumatic rear wheels.
▪ Rear ribbed rims.
▪ Minimum product weight: 17.5 kg. See table below.