Scooter Sterling Elite XS
Manufactured by the brand Sunrise Medical, is produced with high quality materials, is synonymous with comfort and quality. Cumpre with the most stringent parameters with respect to design and features, so that you can enjoy each and every ride in the open air with total security without renouncing to comfort. With padded seat and multiple adjustments so that the user can find the position that seems most comfortable.
- Version: 3 wheels
- Speed: 15 km/h
- Batteries: 70 Amp
- Maximum autonomy: 44 km (calculated under test conditions).
- Led lights and indicators.
- Anti-tip Wheels.
- Rear bumper.
- Front and rear suspension.
- Angle adjustable handlebar.
- Padded seat, 360º swivel, adjustable with lateral lumbar support.
- Front Basket.
- Approved for users up to 175 Kg.
- Color: Blue
- Front and rear wheels: 13”.
- Total length: 139 cm.
- Total width: 67 cm.
- Seat depth: 46 cm.
- Seat widht: 47.5 cm.
- Backrest height: 51 cm.
- Turning radius: 140 cm.
- Height of the base of the seat: 44 to 54 cm.
- Maximum safe slope: 15º.
- Distance from base to ground: 13.5 cm.
- Total weight: 132 kg
- Battery weight: 23 Kg.
- Seat weight: 17 Kg.
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge the batteries over night, regardless of whether the scooter is used more or less.
- Do not interrupt the charging cycle.
- If you do not use the scooter, it must remain connected to the charger until you are back in use.
- Charge the batteries for at least 8 hours to ensure full charging.
- Charging Process:
- 1 - Make sure that the scooter is switched off.
- 2 - Connect the charger to the scooter (Charger socket at the rear of the tiller panel)
- 3 - Connect the charger to the eletricity.
Increased shipping cost for deliveries from the first floor