Post-surgical shoe from the brand Actius ® Ref ACP901, manufactured in a neutral shape and adaptable to both the left and right foot. It features a non-slip sole with velcro closure system that allows adaptation to feet with deformations or post-surgical bandages.
▪ Breathable material.
▪ No toe cap.
▪ Black color.
▪ Cast protection, replacement of a shoe to allow walking.
▪ Post-surgery in the area of the foot and toes.
▪ In special situations with the venous reflux system (oedemas) , or when it is not possible to use conventional shoes.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Introduce the foot inside the shoe, fitting the heel well with the heel counter in the back of the shoe.
▪ Cover the instep and adjust the velcro straps to provide fixation and stability.
▪ The toes, in their distal part, must not pass the front edge of the shoe, being preferable to leave a few centimeters of slack.
▪ It is recommended to wash it periodically by hand, with lukewarm water and neutral soap.