Post-surgical shoe from the brand Orliman ® Ref CP02, its neutral manufacture allows it to be used for both the left and right foot. It has a non-slip sole and a velcro closure system, which allows a better adaptation to feet with deformations or post-surgical bandages. Its heel was designed to provide a slight lift, thus avoiding excessive pressure on the toes and forefoot.
▪ Without toecap.
▪ Breathable material.
▪ Non slip sole.
▪ With heel.
▪ Color: black
▪ Appropriate post-surgery application in the area of the foot and toes, edema, or when it is not possible to use conventional footwear.
▪ When there is a tibiotarsal immobilization and help is needed when moving.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Introduce the foot inside the shoe, fitting the heel well with the heel counter.
▪ Cover the top of the foot and adjust the velcro straps so that it provides grip and stability.
▪ The fingers, in the distal part, must not pass the front edge of the shoe, it is preferable to leave a few centimeters of slack.
▪ It is recommended to wash it periodically by hand, with lukewarm water and soap.