Maria Black Diabetic Foot Women Shoes Ref. DL65L11
Made by the prestigious national brand Nursing Care, this shoe was specially designed to protect and care for delicate or risky feet, a normal pathology for people with diabetes. It can also be used by those who suffer from venous insufficiency or obesity and have symptoms similar to those of diabetic foot.
- ▪ Perfectly adapts to the shape of the feet, so that they remain in an anatomically correct position, thanks to their generous shape.
- ▪ Silver wire lining for anti-bacterial action. This lining regulates the temperature, providing freshness in summer and comfort in winter.
- ▪ Non-slip and comfortable sole, designed to absorb impacts and help relieve pressure on the sole of the foot.
- ▪ Has a strong, extended buttress to stabilize and support the ankle.
- ▪ The fastening system through velcro avoids the garrote effect on the foot.
- ▪ Fully padded and no internal seams for comfort.
- ▪ Part of the beak is hard to protect the fingers from knocks.
- ▪ Wide opening for more intuitive wearing.
- ▪ Light weight and anti-allergenic.
What are the characteristics of an ischemic foot?
It has sensitivity to touch and pain, but poor blood circulation. Due to ischemia, the foot is more vulnerable to trauma. The ischemic foot is very sensitive to any injury, crack or inflammation. Symptoms of ischemic foot are characterized by:
- ▪ Absence of hair.
- ▪ Muscle atrophy.
- ▪ Dry and scaly skin.
- ▪ Reduction or absence of pulse and pallor.
- ▪ Tendency to crack formation on the heels.
- ▪ Upper and frontal part - Natural skin;
- ▪ Lining - Textile with silver thread;
- ▪ Insole - Textile with silver thread + PU (Polyurethane);
- ▪ Sole - PU (Polyurethane).