Manufactured by the prestigious national brand Nursing Care Ref M8T11, this sandal was specially designed for feet that are more difficult to wear due to the morphology of the foot or any other pathology, such as warts or calluses, as the sandal allows opening of the upper part, through two velcros, to make it easier to put on. Thus, it is possible to adjust perfectly to various users, relieving pain and facilitating walking.
▪ Higher sole height to absorb the impacts of walking more effectively.
▪ Comfortable, thanks to the comfort insole and the ergonomics of the shoe.
▪ Adjustable at the buttress and at the top.
▪ Flexible, thanks to the textile structure.
▪ Washable up to 30ºC without centrifuging.
▪ Swollen feet.
▪ Joint stiffness.
▪ Top and front - Textile.
▪ Lining - Textile-Turkish.
▪ Insole - Microfiber + PU (Polyurethane).
▪ Sole - PU (Polyurethane).
Care and hygiene
▪ Clean your Larouco sandals regularly to keep the textile looking good.