Electric Wheelchair Quickie F35 R2
From the brand Sunrise Medical, was designed with multiple details, with the aim of achieving maximum convenience for its users, as well as to promote accessibility in their environment.Foldable and compact it is so convenient to use as to carry.
- Compact closing system when removing batteries and backrest, for easy transport.
- Width and height adjustable armrest.
- Retractable parallel control for easy acess to tables.
- Removable and foldable footrest.
- Maximum forward speed: 6 Km/h *
- Maximum reverse speed: 3 Km/h *
- Batteries: 50 Amp.
- Charger: 8Ah.
- Autonomy: 25 Km.
- Approved for users up to 120 Kg.
- Colors: Blue and Summer Red.
(* under normal conditions of floor and weight of the user)
- Seat width: 43 cm.
- Inserted width: 33.5 cm.
- Seat depth: 43 cm.
- Rotation Radius: 60 cm.
- Backrest height: 42.5 cm
- Angle maximum security: 10% (18%)
- Seat height: 50 cm.
- Overall width: 60 cm.
- Total depth: 105 cm.
- Depth without footrest: 86 cm
- Weight: 73 Kg.
- Weight without batteries: 38 Kg.
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge the battery every night, regardless of whether the scooter is used more or less.
- Do not interrupt the charging cycle.
- If you do not use the chair, it must remain connected to the charger until you use it again.
- Charging Process:
- The wheelchair can be charged via the charger port on the front of the VR2 remote control.
- 1 - Check that the VR2 is turned off.
- 2 - Connect the charger to the VR2 remote control.
- 3 - Connect the charger to the eletricity.
- Catalog (Click Here)
- Order Sheet (Click Here)
- User Manual (Click Here)
Increased shipping cost for deliveries from the first floor