Made by the German brand Compressana Ref 3150, they are non-adhesive and non-aggressive to the skin. Help prevent the emergence and/or combat Bunions and hammer toes. The straps put the big toe back in its normal position which promotes a reduction in pain while you carry out your daily activities. For hammer finger situations, these handles pull the second and third fingers down. This promotes a cushioning effect on the forefoot.
▪ Available in skin color only.
▪ Easy and practical to apply.
▪ 50% - Polyurethane.
▪ 37% - Polyamide.
▪ 13% - Elastane.
▪ They help to prevent an existing or developing misalignment.
▪ Ideal for summer shoes or shoes, barefoot or under socks.
▪ Correction and/or prevention of bunions and hammer fingers
▪ They should not be worn in shoes that are too tight or in shoes that are too short. It can cause the toes to fall out of their natural position.
▪ Can be used simultaneously to prevent Bunions and hammer toes.
▪ It is important that the usage time is gradually increased. In this way, the joints can gradually get used to the new position. This gradual use is intended to help in the transition so that this broker starts to be used throughout the day.
Size (Corresponds to the number of shoes commonly used)
▪ I - 33/34
▪ II - 35/36
▪ III - 37/38
▪ IV - 39/40
▪ V - 41/42
▪ VI - 43/44
▪ VII - 45/46
See the following video that shows the use of this broker: