Manufactured by the prestigious national brand Nursing Care, this slipper was specially designed for feet that are more difficult to wear due to the morphology of the foot or any other pathology, such as warts or calluses, as the slipper allows opening of the upper part to facilitate wearing. Thus, it is possible to adjust perfectly to various users, relieving pain and facilitating walking.
▪ Higher sole height to absorb the impacts of walking more effectively.
▪ Comfortable, thanks to the comfort insole and the ergonomics of the shoe.
▪ With removable insole, for better washing.
▪ Adjustable at the buttress and at the top.
▪ Flexible, thanks to the textile structure.
▪ Swollen feet.
▪ Joint stiffness.
▪ Top and front - Textile.
▪ Lining - Cotton.
▪ Insole - Microfiber + PU (Polyurethane).
▪ Sole - PU (Polyurethane).
care and hygiene
▪ Clean your Sicó slippers regularly to keep the textile looking good.
▪ Whenever possible, remove the insoles from the slippers and air both in a place protected from direct sunlight.