Manufactured by the prestigious national brand Nursing Care Ref M7T11, this shoe was specially designed for the hardest feet to wear due to the morphology of the foot or any other pathology, such as warts or calluses. The shoe allows the full opening of the upper part to facilitate putting on. In addition, the buttress and the instep can be adjusted. Thus, it is possible to adjust perfectly to various users, relieving pain and facilitating walking. Its textile structure will provide the comfort that feet with pathologies need.
▪ With a wide opening at the top for more intuitive and pain-free wearing.
▪ Comfortable, taller sole for more effective impact absorption.
▪ Flexible, thanks to the soft but resistant textile.
▪ Adjustable, thanks to the velcro at the top.
▪ Removable insole for easy washing.
▪ Washable up to 30ºC without centrifuging.
▪ Weight : 600g (for a size 42 pair)
▪ Swollen feet.
▪ Joint stiffness.
▪ Top and front - Textile.
▪ Lining - Textile-Turkish.
▪ Insole - Microfiber + PU.
▪ Sole - PU (Polyurethane).
Care and hygiene
▪ Clean your Marão shoes regularly to keep the textile looking good.
▪ Whenever possible, remove the insoles from shoes and air both in a place protected from direct sunlight.