Metatarsal pad from the brand Herbi Feet Ref 6008.7, designed to provide reflief and support to the metatarsal region of the foot. Made of non-toxic, hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested viscoelastic polymer gel, thus preventing bacterial growth. It is washable, patented in design. It has a ring for the second toe. The flexible ring on the finger keeps the separator always in place.
▪ Pack of 2 units.
▪ One size.
▪ Skin protection.
▪ Gel polymer.
▪ Protects the metatarsal area by reducing friction and friction.
▪ Metatarsalgia where there is a need to relieve great pressure.
▪ It helps to relieve the burning sensation and pain on the fingers and metatarsal heads.
▪ It helps to relieve friction in calluses, small neuromas and relieves pressure on tarsal fat pads.
▪ Can be used as an adjunct to metatarsal pad.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Place the protector on the foot, inserting the ring on the middle finger, with the padded part facing down.
▪ Always use pads on both feet.
▪ Recommended to wash with water and neutral soap.