Manufactured by the national brand Nursing Care Ref WG110, which is known for its quality and construction that ensures greater flexibility, since the very first day. Its shape fits perfectly to your foot, and it contains a database that allows them to remain in a position that is anatomically correct, offers sufficient space for your toes. It also features an insole, anatomic, removable, soft, which allows it to absorb the impact of walking and provide the right support to your foot, adding to comfort and convenience that is needed in your day-to-day.
▪ Shoes Wash'go are machine washable at 30 degrees, do not lose the color or the flexibility of the skin does not become dry or hard.The footbed is removable in the industry that has a long life, without getting too dark or dried.
▪ Anti-slip, anti-static, certified, and CE marked.
▪ Front and Top - Skin
▪ Lining - Microfiber
▪ Insole - Microfiber + Pu (Polyurethane)
▪ Sole - Polyurethane
▪ CE certified - CE Certificate, directive 89/686/EEC and the
▪ EN ISO 20347:2012 - Shoe for use in the occupational
▪ B - basic Security - anti-static; energy Absorption in the heel
▪ E - physical damage - energy Absorption in the heel: 20 J
▪ A -Resistance - Anti-static: 100 kΏ, 1000 MΏ
▪ SRB - slip Resistance - Ground, stainless-steel, with a solution of glycerol.