Scooter Sterling S700
Manufactured by the brand Sunrise Medical is synonymous with speed and power. Offers higher performance on the outside and is therefore the ideal companion for your outdoor adventures. You'll no longer have to worry about the distance, with batteries of 75 Amp, you may enjoy great autonomy and speed (up to 15 km/h) and to overcome slopes and obstacles with ease. Equipped with large wheels at the exterior and suspension in the 4 wheels for a smoother ride over all types of terrain.
- Maximum speed: 15 km/h
- Batteries: 2 x 75 Amp
- Maximum range: 55 km
- Maximum power: 2700 W.
- Reclining and swivelling comfort seat.
- Head support.
- Wheels anti-vaulting.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Front and rear bumper.
- Touch control panel.
- LED lights
- Armrest adjustable in width, depth and angle.
- Front and rear suspension with independent adjustment on 4 wheels.
- Rear view Mirrors.
- Disc brakes.
- Front Basket.
- Approved for users up to 160 kg.
- Color: Black Metallic
- Wheels: Pneumatic 330mm (13").
- Total width: 67 cm.
- Total Length: 150 cm.
- Seat: 49 x 49 cm.
- Seat height: 45 to 50 cm.
- Turning radius: 2.2 m.
- Maximum safety slope: 10º.
- Distance from base to ground: 9 cm.
- Total weight (with batteries): 146 kg.
- Seat Weight: 35 Kg.
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge the batteries over night, regardless of whether the scooter is used more or less.
- Do not interrupt the charging cycle.
- If you do not use the scooter, it must remain connected to the charger until you are back in use.
- Charge the batteries for at least 8 hours to ensure full charging.
- Charging Process:
- 1 - Make sure that the scooter is switched off.
- 2 - Connect the charger to the scooter (Charger socket at the rear of the tiller panel)
- 3 - Connect the charger to the eletricity.
If you want other acessories contact us
Increased Shipping cost for deliveries from the first floor