Wrist immobilizer from the brand Orliman ® Ref 1007, designed to wrap around the wrist and part of the forearm, fixing them in an anatomically suitable position. In this way, it prevents unwanted movements that could cause or aggravate existing injuries or cause discomfort. It is adjustable, thorugh straps with buckle closures and velcro closures, allowing a personalized fit for different sizes and needs.
▪ One size.
▪ Package with 1 unit.
▪ Made of breathable semi-rigid material with three layers (polyamide, foam and polyester).
▪ Color: blue.
▪ Indicated for patients who need to be without any type of movement, both in bed and in a wheelchair. Thus avoiding the freedom of the hands in a relaxed or free form.
Instructions for Use and Hygiene
▪ Attach the immobilizer to the patient's wrist and forearm using the velcro fasteners.
▪ Pass the end of the strap through the structure of the bed or wheelchair, securing it with the buckle.
▪ Adjust the length of the belt until you obtain the degree of limitation of the intended movement.
▪ It is recommended to wash it periodically by hand, with lukewarm water and neutral soap.
▪ To dry the product, use a dry towel to absorb as much moisture as possible and let it dry at room temperature.