Elastic compression tights without toe cap from the brand Juzo® Ref 3411 which corresponds to Grade I and Ref. 3412 that corresponds to Grade II. This is a medical compression sock, which offers support and therapeutic compression to the legs for both prevention and chronic and evolutionary treatment.
▪ In circular mesh.
▪ With toe cap.
▪ No silicones.
▪ Anatomical fit.
▪ Gentle on the skin.
▪ Mild and severe leg pain (cramps, pressure pain, latent pain and burning).
▪ Use in sports and travel.
▪ Chronic and evolving venous diseases.
▪ It is recommended to use special gloves when putting on elastic socks.
▪ Eliminates tiredness, swelling and the appearance of varicose veins.
▪ Prevention or treatment of varicose veins and other venous diseases.
▪ Reduces the risk of thrombosis.
▪ Improves blood circulation.
How to Choose Between Grade I and Grade II?
▪ Grade I, with a compression of 18 to 21 mmHg, is recommended for: preventive use, tired or heavy legs, small spills, sports and travel.
▪ Grade II, with a compression of 23 to 32 mmHg, is indicated for: legs with visible varicose veins, treatments of venous and lymphatic diseases. Post varicose vein surgery, post thrombophlebitis or post deep vein thrombosis.
Washing and Cleaning Instructions
▪ We recommend turning the socks inside out before washing.
▪ They can be washed in the machine, on a program for delicate clothes (up to 30°C).
▪ Do not use fabric softener.
▪ When washing manually, rinse thoroughly and do not wring.
▪ We recommend using the Juzo concentrated detergent.