Dermafeet moisturizing cream for cracked heels is indicated Ref 12.620.9, for cracked heels, resulting from dehydration of the feet due to illness, such as diabetes or hypothyroidism, or natural causes such as aging, the fact of standing for a long time or walking barefoot. . Its composition allows an effective and prolonged hydration of the feet, in order to prevent and care for dry, dehydrated and/or chapped feet.
▪ Pack of 60 mL.
▪ Deeply hydrates the skin.
▪ Dry, rough feet with hard skin.
▪ Calluses caused by dehydration, friction and pressure on the feet.
▪ Fissures and roughness in the heel.
▪ Can also be used for wrinkles on elbows and knees.
Advice for Use
▪ Apply on clean and dry feet, massaging gently so that the cream is completely and effectively absorbed.
▪ Prolonged use of this product is recommended for better effect. The ideal would be around at least 7 days.
▪ Avoid applying between the fingers, as not to injure this region.
▪ Do not use on open wounds.
▪ Important note: Do not apply to children under 3 years old.
▪ Significantly improves roughness.
▪ The skin's texture acquires softness, elasticity and comfort thanks to the action of urea and salicylic acid.
▪ Regenerates and rehydrates the skin thanks to the effective combination of allantoin and rose hips.