Manufactured by the Invacare brand, it was ergonomically designed from the ground up to focus on key aspects that are important to both new users and seasonal users. With a range of 54 km and a maximum speed of 10 km/h Orion Metro ensures its users a long, safe, easy and pleasant journey.
▪ Equipped with an angle-adjustable steering column and ergonomic steering wheel.
▪ Seat DELUXE 20“ swiveling and sliding.
▪ Backrest with angle adjustment and folding system over the seat.
▪ Armrests adjustable in width and angle.
▪ LED light system and front basket.
▪ Automatic curve deceleration and stabilization system.
▪ Weight: 78 kg.
▪ Approved for users up to 136 kg.
▪ Batteries: 2 x 50 Ah - 240/600 W.
▪ Autonomy: 54 km.
▪ Speed: 10 km/h.
▪ Climb: 6th.
General Instructions Loading
▪ Charge for 18 hours before first use.
▪ It is recommended to charge the batteries daily after discharge, including every night.
▪ Depending on the state of discharge, it may take up to 12 hours for the batteries to fully charge.
▪ When the battery indicator is red, charge the battery for at least 16 hours.
▪ If possible, charge the batteries for 24 hours once a week.
▪ The charging socket is located under the seat.
1 - Turn off the Scooter.
2 - Remove the protection from the charging socket.
3 - Connect the battery charger to the scooter.
4 - Connect the battery charger to the electrical supply.