Scooter Orion Metro
From the brand Invacare was designed ergonomically from the beginning to focus on key aspects, important for both new users as well as for people seasonal. With a range of 54 km/h and can reach a maximum speed of 10 km/h in the Orion Meter ensures its users a long trip, safe, easy, and enjoyable.
- Equipped with steering column adjustable in angle and ergonomic steering wheel.
- Seat DELUXE 20“ spinner, and slider.
- Backrest angle setting system and foldable on the seat.
- Support arms adjustable in width and angle.
- System LED lights and basket front.
- System slowdown and the stabilization control in the curve.
- Weight: 78 kg.
- Approved for users up to 136 kg.
- Batteries: 2 x 50 Ah - 240/600 W.
- Autonomy: 54 Km.
- Speed: 10 Km/h.
- Rise: 6.
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge for 18 hours before first use.
- Daily battery charging after discharge is recommended. Included every night.
- Depending on the state of discharge, it may take up to 12 hours to fully charge the batteries.
- When the battery indicator is red, charge the battery for at leat 16 hours.
- If possible, charge the batteries for 24 hours once a week.
- The charging socket is located under the seat.
- Battery Charging Process:
- 1 - Turn of the scooter.
- 2 - Remove the protection from the charging socket.
- 3 - Connect the battery charger to the scooter.
- 4 - Connect the battery charger to the power supply.
- Seat height: 440 - 510 mm
- Seat depth: 470 mm
- Height back: 490mm
- Seat width: 510 mm
- Overall width: 660 mm
- total length: 1270 mm
- Maximum height to overcome obstacles: 80 mm
If you want other acessories contact us!
Shipping costs increased for deliveries from the first floor