From the brand Invacare is a scooter 4-wheels designed for all those that value their independence and wish to go out alone. Security is one of the key characteristics of the Leo, but this does not makes the elegance to go unnoticed. With a battery life of 36 km/h and can reach a maximum speed of 8 km/h provides users with the freedom and confidence to enjoy your daily essential as the outputs of leisure.
- For a safe driving and powerful.
- Swivel seat.
- Has a smart system of indicator lights that turn off automatically and a stop back to a safe driving.
- The light system was designed so that in the event of failure of any light, all the sluzes remaining to continue to still work.
- Very easy to disassemble and transport to travel to far or for long walks during the weekend.
- With a smooth ride and easy maneuverability we were able to work around obstacles in locations such as shopping malls, museums and leisure complexes.
- Light stop.
- Comfortable seat.
- Disassembly into 5 pieces with no tools.
- Maximum capacity: 136 Kg.
- Batteries: 2 x 36 Ah - 240 W.
- Autonomy: 36 Km.
- Speed: 8 Km/h.
- Rise: 10.
- Weight: 83kg (with batteries).
- Approved for users up to 136 kg.
General Instructions Battery Charging
- Charge for 18 hours before first use.
- Daily battery charging after discharge is recommended. Included every night.
- Depending on the state of discharge, it may take up to 12 hours to fully charge the batteries.
- When the battery indicator is red, charge the battery for at leat 16 hours.
- If possible, charge the batteries for 24 hours once a week.
- The charging socket is located under the seat.
- Battery Charging Process:
- 1 - Turn of the scooter.
- 2 - Remove the protection from the charging socket.
- 3 - Connect the battery charger to the scooter.
- 4 - Connect the battery charger to the power supply.
- Seat height: 460 - 560 mm
- Seat depth: 410 mm
- Total depth: 1220 mm
- Height backrest: 475 mm
- Seat width: 470 mm
- Total width: 590 mm
If you want other acessories contact us!
Shipping costs increased for deliveries from the first floor