Othopedic insole from the national brand Nursing Care Ref P1600, it was performed and developed in close cooperation with orthopedists. The support is especially resistant and flexible, offering greater freedom of movement for the muscles of the foot while strengthening them. It is also considered a preventive insole during the development of gait, contributing to the growth and development of the feet in a healthy way.
▪ Hygienic and breathable, keeps children's feet dry.
▪ Regulates the temperature.
▪ Flexible, made of vegetable tanned bovine leather.
▪ Pack of 1 Pair.
▪ Base lined with sheepskin.
▪ Postural changes at plantar and gait level.
▪ Internal arc correction.
▪ Correction of pronated feet.
▪ Keeps the foot in an anatomically correct position.
▪ Helps prevent splayfeet creation.
▪ Allows the muscles of the feet to strengthen.
▪ Gently supports the heel and sustains the longitudinal arch.