Genu Dynastab Ligament Knee Bracket with Lateral Reinforcements
Manufactured by the Thuasne ® brand, it contains an elastic restraint, adjustable self-securing anti-rope straps and a foamed swiveling opening.
▪ Stability guaranteed by the rods in the biaxial joint and the adjustable rigid bands.
▪ Semicircular bands that avoid an eventual garrote effect.
▪ Anatomical design for better morphological adaptation: comfort zone at the level of the popliteal trough, mesh.
▪ The handles have a polycentric joint with a minimum flexion of 7° to prevent hyperextension of the knee and avoid genu-recurvatum (a condition where the knees appear to bend backwards when standing).
▪ Functional treatment of mild sprains.
▪ Resumption of sports activity after sprain (mild, moderate or severe).
▪ In situations of thermomyopathy.
▪ First-stage ligamentosis, arthrosis, knee valgus or varus correction associated with knee instability.