Manufactured by the Invacare ® brand - International with representation in Portugal. With 1 motor, offers additional comfort thanks to the continuity between the seat and the leg support. allows for the elevation of the legs followed by the reclining of the backrest position (Relaxation). It also enables the lifting position to help the transition from the sitting position to the standing position and vice versa.
▪ Relax position: Comfortable sitting position that also allows for leg elevation and backrest reclining to a semi-lying position.
▪ Lifting Position: Helps to move from a seated position to a standing position and vice-versa.
▪ It helps to move from sitting to a standing position and vice-versa.
▪ Additional comfort thanks to the continuity between the seat and the leg support.
▪ Equipped still supports the sides of the trunk to help maintain proper positioning.
▪ Provided serial with 2 protections of the backrest (top-level).
▪ Warranty: 2 Years.
▪ Armchair Goes Disassembled. Instruction Manual Go with Order (Also Available Below).
▪ Approved for users up to 125 Kg.
▪ Maximum backrest recline: 120º.
▪ Total Height: 1080 mm.
▪ Full Width: 740 mm.
▪ Seat Depth: 540 mm.
▪ Seat-to-floor Height: 470 mm.
▪ Seat width: 530 mm.
▪ Total Depth: 860 mm.
▪ Total Depth with fully reclining armchair: 1580 mm.
▪ Floor to Armrest Height: 640 mm.
▪ Weight: 57 Kg.
1 - To place the armchair in the elevation position, press Button A.
To return to the sitting position, press Button B.
2 - To raise the footrest and lower the backrest to the reclined position, press Button B.
To return to the sitting position, press Button A.
It is world leader in the production and distribution of innovative medical products that promote recovery and an active lifestyle. I aims to make life experiences possible. International brand has companies in 14 european countries, including Portugal.
Watch the video below to learn more about Invacare and its facilities in our country!