Manufactured by the portuguese brand Orthos XXI ®, this high quality chair isrecommended for users with postural support needs and frequent changes in position, in order to compensate for situations of respiratory, circulatory and joint difficulties. Allows seat depth adjustment in 3 positions. For users with frequent involuntary contractions, dynamic components (optional) can be requested, which allow an angulation variation in order to follow the movement and reduce the resistance provided by the chair.
▪ Structure in gray with black upholstery.
▪ Adjustable and detachable footrest.
▪ Padded, height-adjustable and detachable armrest.
▪ It allows for reclining the backrest up to 60º, tilting up to 45º using a gas pump and even retro-tilting, to facilitate the exit from the chair.
▪ Padded back and seat, anatomically shaped.
▪ Provides complete support for the back and head, thanks to a high backrest and an adjustable headrest in height and angle.