Compression Socks Thigh Root Without Toecap AG Grade I or II
Manufactured by the german brand Juzo, it is a medicinal sock that contains a thin mesh of microfibers, which together with the ability to eliminate humidity, maintains a pleasant temperature on the skin and a feeling of comfort during use.
- ▪ Varicose veins, primary and secondary.
- ▪ Varicose veins with edema during pregnancy
- ▪ Venous insufficiency, acute or chronic
- ▪ After tromboflebites surface
- ▪ In the prophylaxis of thrombosis and status post-thrombotic
- ▪ They help to prevent swelling and the appearance of varicose veins.
- ▪ Facilitate blood circulation.
- ▪ Reduce the feeling of tiredness in the legs.
- ▪ Improve the patient's quality of life.
- ▪ Decrease the risk of thrombosis.
- ▪ Super softness, and thin plaiting.
- ▪ Easy to tolerate and precise fit.
- ▪ Easy to dress and undress.
- ▪ Seamless and without toe cap.
- ▪ Circular and soft mesh.
Care and Hygiene
- ▪ Dress your socks always with shoehorn or gloves.
- ▪ Wash them in the delicate clothing program (40º)
- ▪ We recommend for handwashing using the delicate detergent Juzo.
- ▪ Do not use fabric softeners or bleaching substances.
- ▪ Term for use: 6 months (This period may depend on the maintenance of the article)
Grade I 2001: Soft compression *18 - 21 mmhg
Grade II 2002: Medium compression *23 - 32 mmhg