Thigh-high compression stockings Without Toecap AG 2001 or 2002
Manufactured by Juzo ®, it is a medicinal sock that contains a thin mesh of microfibers, which together with the ability to eliminate humidity, maintains a pleasant temperature on the skin and a feeling of comfort during use.
- Super softness, and thin plaiting.
- Easy to tolerate and precise fit.
- Easy to dress and undress.
- Seamless and without toe cap.
- Circular and soft mesh.
- Varicose veins, primary and secondary.
- Varicose veins with edema during pregnancy
- Venous insufficiency, acute or chronic
- After tromboflebites surface
- In the prophylaxis of thrombosis and status post-thrombotic
Care and Hygiene
- Dress your socks always with shoehorn or gloves.
- Wash them in the delicate clothing program (40º)
- We recommend for handwashing using the delicate detergent Juzo.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleaching substances.
- Term for use: 6 months (This period may depend on the maintenance of the article)
Grade I 2001: Soft compression *18 - 21 mmhg
Grade II 2002: Medium compression *23 - 32 mmhg