Compression Socks AD Grade I or II
Manufactured by Juzo, it is a medicinal sock that contains a particularly thin mesh with silk transparency and silk luster. The look of the mesh makes it the perfect accessory for everyday, making this compression stocking a trendy trend.
- ▪ Varicose veins, primary and secondary.
- ▪ Varicose veins with edema during pregnancy.
- ▪ Venous insufficiency, acute or chronic.
- ▪ After the tromboflebites surface.
- ▪ In the prophylaxis of thrombosis and status post-thrombotic.
- ▪ They help to prevent swelling and the appearance of varicose veins.
- ▪ Facilitate blood circulation.
- ▪ Reduce the feeling of tiredness in the legs.
- ▪ Improve the patient's quality of life.
- ▪ Decrease the risk of thrombosis.
- ▪ Especially thin mesh.
- ▪ High comfort during use and perfect fit.
- ▪ Shapes the leg.
- ▪ Without stitching.
- ▪ With toe cap.
Care and Hygiene
- ▪ Dress your socks always with shoehorn or gloves.
- ▪ Wash them in the delicate clothing program (40º)
- ▪ We recommend for handwashing using the delicate detergent Juzo.
- ▪ Do not use fabric softeners or bleaching substances.
- ▪ Term for use: 6 months (This period may depend on the maintenance of the article)
Grade I 2701: Soft compression*18-21 mmhg
Grade II 2702: Medium compression* 23-32 mm HG