Juzo AD Grade I or II Compression socks for Varicose Veins
Manufactured by Juzo, it is a medicinal sock that contains a particularly thin mesh with silk transparency and silk luster. The look of the mesh makes it the perfect accessory for everyday, making this compression stocking a trendy trend.
▪ Varicose veins, primary and secondary.
▪ Varicose veins with edema during pregnancy.
▪ Venous insufficiency, acute or chronic.
▪ After the tromboflebites surface.
▪ In the prophylaxis of thrombosis and status post-thrombotic.
▪ They help to prevent swelling and the appearance of varicose veins.
▪ Facilitate blood circulation.
▪ Reduce the feeling of tiredness in the legs.
▪ Improve the patient's quality of life.
▪ Decrease the risk of thrombosis.
▪ Especially thin mesh.
▪ High comfort during use and perfect fit.
▪ Shapes the leg.
▪ Without stitching.
▪ With toe cap.
Care and Hygiene
▪ Dress your socks always with shoehorn or gloves.
▪ Wash them in the delicate clothing program (40º)
▪ We recommend for handwashing using the delicate detergent Juzo.
▪ Do not use fabric softeners or bleaching substances.
▪ Term for use: 6 months (This period may depend on the maintenance of the article)