Manufactured by the german brand Juzo, it is a medicinal sock that contains a thin microfiber mesh, which together with the ability to eliminate humidity, maintains a pleasant temperature on the skin and a feeling of comfort during use.
▪ Varicose veins, primary and secondary.
▪ Varicose veins with edema during pregnancy.
▪ Venous insufficiency, acute or chronic.
▪ After tromboflebites surface.
▪ In the prophylaxis of thrombosis and status post-thrombotic.
▪ Help to prevent swelling and the appearance of varicose veins.
▪ Facilitate blood circulation.
▪ Reduce the feeling of tiredness in the legs.
▪ Improve the patient's quality of life.
▪ Decrease the risk of thrombosis.
▪ Super softness, and thin plaiting.
▪ Easy to tolerate and precise fit.
▪ Easy to dress and undress.
▪ Seamless and without toe cap.
▪ Circular and soft mesh.
Care and Hygiene
▪ Dress your socks always with shoehorn or gloves.
▪ Wash them in the delicate clothing program (40º)
▪ We recommend for handwashing using the delicate detergent Juzo.
▪ Do not use fabric softeners or bleaching substances.
▪ Term for use: 6 months (This period may depend on the maintenance of the article)