The Bra for Breastfeeding Padded No Rims 5034 brand Anita ®, carefully designed to facilitate breastfeeding, manufactured in cotton and microfiber soft air permeable, to an even more convenient and comfortable for your baby.
- Cushioned shoulder straps and extra comfortable.
- The disks of breastfeeding are invisible.
- Opening wide for easy breastfeeding.
- Back with reinforcement with powertûle with dots.
- Back elastic and adjustable in four positions.
- Cups padded with soft cotton on the inside.
- Attach to the back of the cup and back in microfibre elastic.
- 30% Cotton; 40% Polyamide; 15% Polyurethane; 15% Elastane.
How to know the number of my bra and cup?
Measure 1, the size of the Bra: Take the measure of the perimeter of the bottom of the chest. ( See table)
Measure 2, measure the perimeter in the bigger points of the chest.
Measure 3, the calculation of the cup: Make the subtraction of the point 2 and 1, the result will be the size of your cup.
Example: Measure 2, the perimeter of the bigger points of the chest - Measure 1, the perimeter of the bottom of the chest= Size of the cup
Calculation : 89 - 76= 13 cm, size 34 cup A
Note: Check if taken correctly your measurements and you choose the exact size of the bra. Because once the article purchased, it is not possible to carry out the exchange or return of the same.