The Bra Breastfeeding 5062 brand Anita @ manufactured in microfiber permeable to air and elasticity reduced, has an innovative system KwiKlip that allows you to easily open the cup of the bra at the time of breastfeeding.
- Cups pre-molded and without seams.
- Support microfibre without elasticity around the chest.
- Straps wider in the larger sizes and reinforced with wads.
- Back elastic and adjustable in three positions.
- Microfiber permeable to air and without elasticity for a better support.
- 75% Polyamide; 25% Elastane.
How to know the number of my bra and cup?
Measure 1, the size of the Bra: Take the measure of the perimeter of the bottom of the chest. ( See table)
Measure 2, measure the perimeter in the bigger points of the chest.
Measure 3, the calculation of the cup: Make the subtraction of the point 2 and 1, the result will be the size of your cup.
Example: Measure 2, the perimeter of the bigger points of the chest - Measure 1, the perimeter of the bottom of the chest= Size of the cup
Calculation: 89 - 76= 13 cm, size 34 cup A
Note: Check if taken correctly your measurements and you choose the exact size of the bra. Because once the article purchased, it is not possible to carry out the exchange or return of the same.